2022-2023 School Year: District Covid Regulations
- The District will no longer be conducting any screening testing.
- The District will no longer require the daily attestation.
- Check in with your kids to see how they feel
- If they are sick, keep them home
- Masking will remain optional for individuals who wish to add an additional layer of protection; masking is required for individuals leaving isolation after a positive COVID test on days 6-10.
- If a staff member or student wants a test kit, they can utilize this link to request one
More information is available in this presentation: